Join the Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston Team!
VP of Marketing
Below is the job description for the open position with the HPW Marketing Department. The VP of Marketing is responsible for developing and leading strategic marketing initiatives for HPW, its business units, and its affiliates. It is a full-time position and located at the Wade Ave. location in Raleigh.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
CLICK HERE to apply online!
Job title VP of Marketing
Reports to CEO or Their Designee
Classification Salary Exempt
The Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston Marketing Director plays a key role in leading and developing strategic marketing initiatives for the company. The Marketing Director will work closely with members of the executive management team and other business unit leaders to ensure that the company’s marketing programs effectively reach target audiences and utilize the latest in technology and marketing best practices. They will lead and mentor other members of the Marketing department staff.
Duties and responsibilities
● Develop and execute strategic marketing plan for Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston, its business units, and affiliates.
● Create, implement, and oversee communications programs that effectively support the vision and goals of the company, its business units, and affiliates.
● Work diligently to maximize the Company’s image, reputation and goodwill both within the company (internal public relations) and outside the company (external public relations).
● Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing and advertising programs of the Company, its business units, and affiliates and adjust those programs as needed to maximize market presence, revenue and return on revenue.
● Conduct research and develop strategies that will enable the Company, its business units, and affiliates to identify, respond to, and capitalize upon consumer preferences, trends and opportunities within the market.
● Maximize efficiency, economy and effectiveness of Corporate Marketing Department.
● Explore, develop and implement the most effective technology tools and resources for the Company’s agents, employees and consumers. Market these tools and resources internally and externally.
● Plan, organize and manage all Company major events.
● Create, manage, and maintain marketing budgets.
● Hire, train and manage all Marketing Department staff.
● Serve as president of the HPW Foundation
● Conduct, supervise and/or participate in other tasks assigned by the CEO or their designee as they relate to the Company, its business units, and affiliates.
● Creation, maintenance and management of company and affiliate websites and related SEO to drive traffic leads.
● Maintain compliance for brand standards.
● Other duties as assigned
Required Experience, Skills and Education
● Bachelor’s degree and 15 years of experience in marketing
● Seven or more years of marketing management experience
● Experience in a real estate brokerage environment preferred but not necessary
● Computer experience including MS Office Suite, Apple and Google products and video editing
● Excellent interpersonal skills, effective verbal and listening communications skills
● Self-motivated with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
● Broad understanding of technology
● Strong leadership skills
● Strong project management skills
The physical requirements of this position include sitting, standing and the ability to talk and hear. The position may also require some lifting of supplies and materials from time to time, up to 20 pounds.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are top priorities for HPW. We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce by creating an environment that values the uniqueness and differences of our employees and agents. We believe a diverse workforce enables us to better provide for, understand, appreciate, and meet the needs of our customers, employees, and agents.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience.
To apply, submit resume to email@example.com.